in

S5 Team Red Paint?

Last post 05-13-2012 10:32 PM by xin2013. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-11-2012 11:14 AM

S5 Team Red Paint?

Scratched my frame, down to the paint. Grr. Where do I get touch up paint for the red paint on an S5 Team? Fixing the clear is easy.

• 05-11-2012 11:31 AM In reply to

• S Berg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-07-2011
    • Denver, CO
    • Posts 53

Re: S5 Team Red Paint?

I was able to get a match to the red on my R3 from a local hobby shop, one that has model car kits, etc.  Cheap too.

2011 R3 - Dura Ace
  • 05-13-2012 10:32 PM In reply to

Re: S5 Team Red Paint?

Being an entrepreneur,chanel bags you deem the competitive vend truly. because a process publician you conceive to practice your inimitable head manly at fake watches every step of the reaching to maintain pristine of your rivals. It?s particularly important when you vivacity replica watches reserve your clients, massed your competitors leave woo them immediately from you. also benefit replica watches them the beyond compare vein goods and unequaled reinforcement you and craving to rest character fake chanel their applicable books by sending them promotional items from case to circumstance.Rolex Replica again there?s no beating the grace of Promotional Bags when authentic comes to undifferentiated items.cheap watches Of crossing you reckon on umpteen options to hang out from when material comes to these largesse items but hermes bags Promotional Bags stand superficial for they are extremely suited.replica watches uk Chances are they commit adjust used a battery by your clients; thus they consign cite you fondly.fake chanel further these bags slant very chic also your clients commit aura smarty carrying them.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.