When posting to the Forum, please observe the following Ground Rules:
- Board language is English.
- You should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing others, including other companies, in any way will not be tolerated.
- Don't act as a "back seat moderator".
- Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Re-printing material without permision of the copyright holder will case the post to be removed.
- Don't SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Spam is not tolerated under any circumstance and will be immediately removed.
- Advertising by or for third party companies (including dealers) is not permitted. However, companies are free to answer questions about their products that come up in the Forum.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
- Violating these ground rules will cause your comments to be deposted (which is a bit like being deported, only you don't have to leave the country).
- Images shouldn't be larger than 550 x 800 pixels and up to 64 KBytes in size.
- Using the Forum as file storage for outside-forum use is not permitted.
- Signatures may contain up 256 characters in length.
- Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, emoticons, etc.
- Links are permitted in signatures. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites will be subject to removal.