in

New Cervelo S5

Last post 11-26-2018 7:36 PM by Gurk700. 143 replies.
Page 10 of 10 (144 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-31-2018 7:09 PM In reply to

Re: New Cervelo S5

.. it took some time & some kilometers .. Luzié's new dress .. oSo >>

.. and what a reminder to the friends in southern africa who honored my father when they buried him next to the old chiefs of the tribe !!

p.s. Hi Owen, thanks for your help, it worked out great ..

pp.s. Hi Jakub, are there some infos around how the metalic is made to the frame ??

#thefastestroadbikeofthegalaxyagain

___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
  • 11-22-2018 12:01 AM In reply to

// the one and only first fitfty plus ride in my life happened .. (a chinese proverb says .. in the river you just dive once a time) .. this silver creats a feeling that can not be described, because all the volumes can be read in a moment .. oSo >>

___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
  • 11-26-2018 7:16 AM In reply to

I waited for a disc S5 for a long time. I had the previous S5 and still have my R5. Love Cervelo but the front end on this S5 is so ugly that I can't get over it. Looks like I'm gonna go for a much better looking S-Works Venge.
  • 11-26-2018 8:57 AM In reply to

Ride both .. you'll be surprised how fast taste changes for the better .. oSo >>
  • 11-26-2018 9:09 AM In reply to

huh? i've owned the S5. I don't buy into "aero gains" or anything like that. I buy bikes based on looks and ride characteristics nowadays. S5 on looks department is not my taste at all anymore. The front end is hideous. New S3 is HOT but I'd rather gt the venge which looks and rides awesome.
  • 11-26-2018 9:19 AM In reply to

I meant .. ride the S5 2019 to experience surprisingly easy taste changing engineering ..
  • 11-26-2018 9:34 AM In reply to

i have no doubt that it rides great. but for te price i'll get something that rides AND looks amazing.
  • 11-26-2018 6:40 PM In reply to

• Denmae
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-27-2013
    • Barrie, On
    • Posts 19

Strange because it looks almost exactly like the previous S5, obviously without the disc and handlebar configuration. Bike can be purchased with any handlebar. I’ve seen it and I think it looks stunning

2014 S3
  • 11-26-2018 7:36 PM In reply to

I guess I'll have to see with another handlebar. That's really the only problem I have with it. S5 with an S3 stem / handlebar would be perfect but I'd have to see how it matches up with the frame. From the photos it doesn't look like it would be a good fit but who knows.
Page 10 of 10 (144 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.