in

Thank you, Cervélo forum.

Last post 02-01-2016 12:39 PM by duodiscus. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-29-2016 2:42 PM

• David
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-13-2007
    • Toronto
    • Posts 234

Thank you, Cervélo forum.

Hello All,

I am writing this post, first and foremost, to thank you all for making this discussion board and great community. Further, I am writing to let you know that I am moving on from Cervélo and will no longer be your administrator.

Since 2007, this forum has attracted many great discussions and contributors. Together, we have amassed a huge amount of valuable information. I've enjoyed watching it unfold and loved taking part in the discussions. Even the more heated ones...

I'm happy to say that I remain a life-long Cervélo rider and am happy to share my expertise with the community. I hope this group will continue contributing and sharing your passion for riding Cervélo.

Thank you all!
    David Byer
    S5 R5 T1
  • 01-29-2016 2:55 PM In reply to

• rmerka
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-19-2012
    • Texas Hill Country
    • Posts 1,421

Re: Thank you, Cervélo forum.

David, this is one of those bittersweet moments...  I'm sad that you're leaving but wish you the best in your future endeavors!  Most of all I am genuinely thankful to have met you personally and had the opportunity to ride with you on more than one occasion.  All the best my friend and thank you for all the help and camaraderie that you have provided all of us.

Be well wherever the bike may take you,

Russ

2012 R5
    2012 S5
    2014 S3 My son's bike now!
    My Ti bike

Had a fantastic time at --> COR!!!
  • 01-29-2016 5:54 PM In reply to

David,

if you visit the Kurpfalz, give me a note to show you the nice rides here.

Thank you for your engagement!

All the best & cheers
    Hanno
    ___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
  • 01-29-2016 6:23 PM In reply to

It's a great shame to see you go, David, but good luck with whatever lies in your future. We will miss you.
  • 01-29-2016 8:38 PM In reply to

David appreciate all your help, support, assistance and enjoyed meeting you at COR. Cervelo was lucky to have you. All the best in your future. You will be missed I have little doubt.
    COR Co-organizer 2015
    2010 Cannondale Rush MTB
    Kona Jake The Snake Cross bike
    2011 Cervelo R3 Red - sold
    2013 Cervelo S5 Red
    2014 Cervelo S3 Red 22
  • 01-29-2016 10:37 PM In reply to

• goodboyr
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-16-2007
    • Thornhill, Ontario
    • Posts 968

All the best, David. Thanks for the great personal support over the years. A company is only as good as its people, and you have helped make Cervelo one of the best in the bike business.
    Bobbo
    2015 COR
    '06 R3, Fully Internal Dura Ace 7970, Zipp 303FC Clinchers
    S5 Team, Ultegra Di2, Zipp 101
    RCA 56cm, Dura Ace 9070, Zipp 404 FC Tubbies

• 01-30-2016 6:10 PM In reply to

goodboyr:
    All the best, David. Thanks for the great personal support over the years. A company is only as good as its people, and you have helped make Cervelo one of the best in the bike business.

+1...couldn't have said it better. 

Beyond the Forum Participant - 2014

'08 SLT (RIP)
    '10 R3 (RIP)
    '11 R3 Team - SRAM Red
  • 01-30-2016 11:45 PM In reply to

• Don
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-24-2014
    • Kansas City, Mo
    • Posts 344

goodshot:

goodboyr:

+1...couldn't have said it better. 

X2!!!

Thanks for everything!!!!

2015 COR participant
    2015 S3 Sram Red 11 Speed
    2015 R2 Sram Red 11 Speed
    2013 P5 Dura Ace Di2 11 Speed
    2009 S1 Sram Red 10 speed (sold)
  • 01-31-2016 12:16 AM In reply to

David, I too wish you the best of luck. it was such a pleasure riding with you and Damon at BTF and really wished I could have made it to COR. Your contribution to Cervelo and us was more than special and so unique in terms of customer relationships. Wherever your career takes you, somebody will be fortunate to have you. Check back in here often (as a rider/owner!) so we don't lose touch. John
  • 02-01-2016 6:15 AM In reply to

David, you have been a most positive face and influence in your role with Cervelo.  They will have a hard time replacing you!  I wish you all the best in your future pursuits and happy to know you continue to be a Cerveloist. Great having a chance to meet and ride with you at COR 2015 Good luck!
  • 02-01-2016 10:49 AM In reply to

David, I echo all the sentiments already expressed.  You were always a crucial point of contact here on the forum and most certainly during BTF '14 and COR '15... we remain extremely grateful for all your help and efforts to make those events a great success.  Wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor and can only hope to share a future ride on our Cervélos!
  • 02-01-2016 12:39 PM In reply to

David, your presence on this forum will be greatly missed! Thank you for being so accessible and involved here.

A heartfelt *Thank You* also for everything you did for all of us at the inaugural BTF (and COR - would've loved to join you for COR but had scheduling conflicts). Without you, it simply couldn't have happened in the way it did.

I wish you the best of success and many, many happy miles on the road!

duodiscus

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.