in

Cervelo S3d availability

Last post 04-03-2017 11:23 AM by Stefan van Kasteren. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-07-2017 8:15 PM

Cervelo S3d availability

So a great looking new bike released in September 2016, now into March 2017 and still no sign of availability of any configuration in Spain. Is this the same throughout Europe although have seen in limited Ultegra models in UK online stores. Has anyone been lucky enough to purchase or even ride the disc, whats your thoughts on ride?
  • 03-16-2017 3:08 PM In reply to

Re: Cervelo S3d availability

Ok no answer even from the moderators, left my local shop this evening and still no confirmed dates of stock availability. If the R5 is released as predicted for the Giro how long to wait here. Have recommended Cervelo to so many who have purchased yet still waiting to join the group really don't want to be changing allegiance.
  • 04-03-2017 11:23 AM In reply to

Re: Cervelo S3d availability

Smiling cyclist:
    Ok no answer even from the moderators, left my local shop this evening and still no confirmed dates of stock availability. If the R5 is released as predicted for the Giro how long to wait here. Have recommended Cervelo to so many who have purchased yet still waiting to join the group really don't want to be changing allegiance.
    Hi what I can say from own experiances in The Netherlands is that delivery depence on the size of the bike. They make the frames in badges. I ordered mine S3 disk back in Sept and the bike was delivered to the local bike shop on 23th of Januari 2017. But in all cases the local retail should be able to get the production date with +/- some slack. Mine is still in store due to the many changes I requested and due to Shimano Dura Ace Di2 was still not delivered o the shop. Last week all stuff was finaly delivered so now de wiring of the new Di2 wires can be done. He told me already that it is chalinging as i ordered the new device that fits in the handle bar rather than below the stem. This new device has a split Di2 wire that needs to go trough the AERO flat handle bar. Hope to get it assembled before end of this week :)
    With Kind Regards,

Stefan

Cervelo S3 Disk Di2 2017 Size 61
    Cervelo S3 Di2 2014. Size 61
    Aero Rotor Q-Rings
    ENVE 3.4 SES wheels
    ENVE stem, ENVE botles holders
    Rotor Power meter LS
    Shimano Di2 internal battery BT-DN110
    Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 (GS)
    Shimano Ultegra 11-32T
    Shimano Di2 SM-EW101
    Garmin Edge 1000.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.