in

Cervelo Head Badge and Bike Name or nickname Plate from Sterling Silver.925

Last post 03-27-2018 7:31 AM by birdland. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-26-2018 6:29 AM

• birdland
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-16-2014
    • Pirgos Greece
    • Posts 3

Cervelo Head Badge and Bike Name or nickname Plate from Sterling Silver.925

I would like to present my artwork for Cervelo riders. I have a Cervelo R3 model 2013 and one day as I looked on it I saw the "e" logo at the head and I thought....how it looks on Silver? I sat down on my workbench,and after 4 hours I made my first Silver Head Badge. You can see my art at web page : https://www.facebook.com/babiskakos/ Please fell free to contact with me, to create your own Silver or Gold or Gold plated badge. Thank you all Cervelo Riders cause we share the same passion on Bike World. Safe Rides for all ...
  • 03-27-2018 7:13 AM In reply to

Re: Cervelo Head Badge and Bike Name or nickname Plate from Sterling Silver.925

That looks very sharp indeed. I also have the same model R3 and aside from your craftsmen ship, what I noticed was that you also have some protective plastic adhered to your frame near where the cables hit the fork area. I too have that after having some of the paint rub off.
    Jens Voigt doesn't complain about what suffering does to him, but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.
  • 03-27-2018 7:31 AM In reply to

• birdland
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-16-2014
    • Pirgos Greece
    • Posts 3

Re: Cervelo Head Badge and Bike Name or nickname Plate from Sterling Silver.925

Hello,yes I use this plastic protective rub cause I had the same problem with the frame.I believe it was a manufacturer problem that things with the cables.Do you like the Silver e logo badge? If you need anything to ask about it feel free to do it.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.