in

Adding Sunweb??

Last post 07-30-2018 6:56 PM by sausskross. 26 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-13-2018 8:42 PM In reply to

Re: Adding Sunweb??

Denmae:
    Yes we get it, Layback. You don’t like him. I’m pretty sure he’s accomplished a lot more in his life, than you have lol
    I doubt that’s the true measure of a man and you know nothing about me. But good for him. He’s still a whiny little DB who’s legs aren’t talking as predicted
    2011 Cervélo RS - SRAM Red
    2014 Cervélo R3 - SRAM Red eTap
    2015 Felt F1X - SRAM Force CX1
    2015 Surly Ice Cream Truck
    2017 BMC Fourstroke01 - Shimano XT
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 07-14-2018 3:34 PM In reply to

• 1UCLAman
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-25-2011
    • Pico Rivera, CA
    • Posts 166

🍿
    2010 S1 with full SRAM Red gruppo and Williams S38 wheelset. Zipp Service Course SL Stem and Zipp SL Bar, Fizik Antares VS saddle. Zipp bottle cages.

2014 Beyond the Forum Participant

2018 R5d Classics - full Sram Red mechanical, Mavic pro carbon disc wheels, Cervelo AB06 bars with Cervelo stem. Antares R1 Versus Evo seat
  • 07-16-2018 2:23 PM In reply to

The very nice thing on this sponsor ship is .. the young talented son of an good old friend will experience Cervélo ridés néxt yéar ..
    ___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
  • 07-16-2018 2:46 PM In reply to

Layback:
    Denmae:
    Yes we get it, Layback. You don’t like him. I’m pretty sure he’s accomplished a lot more in his life, than you have lol
    I doubt that’s the true measure of a man and you know nothing about me. But good for him. He’s still a whiny little DB who’s legs aren’t talking as predicted
    Well given he's been on the floor more than normal this year, no wonder his legs aren't talking when he's been on the mend all year. But, how many whiny little DBs would run up and so enthusiastically hug a competitor after winning like he did with Degenkolb yesterday. Total a-hole for sure. ;)
    Jens Voigt doesn't complain about what suffering does to him, but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.
  • 07-19-2018 11:53 PM In reply to

• 1UCLAman
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-25-2011
    • Pico Rivera, CA
    • Posts 166

cawright1375:
    hahaha - well the race isn't over until Paris.
    Well, Cav is officially out of the tour. I dont care either way, im just wondering if his time is done as a big name. Will he be with another team next season???
    2010 S1 with full SRAM Red gruppo and Williams S38 wheelset. Zipp Service Course SL Stem and Zipp SL Bar, Fizik Antares VS saddle. Zipp bottle cages.

2014 Beyond the Forum Participant

2018 R5d Classics - full Sram Red mechanical, Mavic pro carbon disc wheels, Cervelo AB06 bars with Cervelo stem. Antares R1 Versus Evo seat
  • 07-20-2018 7:13 AM In reply to

If I recall his contract is up and he's had a miserable 12 months. Add to that his age and one does wonder if his best years are behind him. Lance on the The Move suggested that Cav flinched too much this year during the sprints. Quite possibly he was on the deck one too many times this season and was hesitant to have that happen again. These last few days in the Alps took a lot of riders out. I was gutted to see Nibali on the deck and then later to read he had abandoned due to injuries after such a strong finish.
    Jens Voigt doesn't complain about what suffering does to him, but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.
  • 07-23-2018 1:17 AM In reply to

I’d imagine that it’s hard to keep riding the tour when you know that you’re all washed up and you’re just going to get dominated all the way to Paris anyway by the guy you crashed into last year. My guess is this is the last year we hear Cav Run his mouth in the tour. Now if Team Sky could implode with this yellow jersey debacle I’d be a very happy man.
    2011 Cervélo RS - SRAM Red
    2014 Cervélo R3 - SRAM Red eTap
    2015 Felt F1X - SRAM Force CX1
    2015 Surly Ice Cream Truck
    2017 BMC Fourstroke01 - Shimano XT
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 07-23-2018 7:17 AM In reply to

Can you provide an example of where Cav ran his mouth at the Tour this year? Pretty sure he admitted to Quick Step & Bora being better than he at the Tour. And what debacle do you speak of? They are 1st & 2nd on GC and unlike 2012 there does not appear to be any dissension in the ranks.
  • 07-23-2018 7:56 AM In reply to

• Hobbes
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-14-2009
    • Posts 4

Any ideas/thoughts as to whether Sunweb may uttilize the R5 disc and new anticipated S5 disc next year? Or thinking they may stick with cervelos rim offerings? Doesn’t seem like Cervelo is pushing their discs as hard as some other companies...
  • 07-23-2018 2:03 PM In reply to

• Butch
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-07-2016
    • Southern Maine Foothills
    • Posts 52

Any of the cyclists that survive a TdF deserve to be admired, regardless of their personality quirks/faults. There's an enormous amount of personal sacrifice, pain and uber insane dedication to make it all the way to the Champ's pave show, let alone trying to remain competitive all the way. I wonder what the whiny quotient would be for any of us mere mortals trying to ride those 21 stages at any pace we could generate. I would suspect we would hear a kind of deafening whiny noise build up from any of those who didn't happen to expire during the attempt.
    2015 R2 serious fun (climbing) bike will be upgraded some to become just a hair lighter
    Step 1: Lighter wheels... done! 1342g, down from 2000g
    Step 2: Fabric Line 142mm saddle w/titanium rails
  • 07-30-2018 11:31 AM In reply to

so does this mean Cervelo will have a Gran tour rider now in Dumoulin? At least they will be in the news!

• 07-30-2018 6:56 PM In reply to

.. will he/they get the new S5 2019 and in which colors .. will we still have a rim brake option .. does it follow the R geometry ore stay a road race bike .. will it loose standard parts .. (please let the trumpery to the others ..)
    ___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.