in

Aero bar options for the P5

Last post 10-23-2018 4:55 PM by toutenhoofd. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-23-2018 4:55 PM

Aero bar options for the P5

I have a set of 3t aduro bars on my P5 and I appreciate how sexy they are with the hydraulic hoses and Di2 wires going through the stem and directly into the port on the top tube. That said, I'm looking for other bar options that would allow me to keep the base bar low, move the elbow rests and extensions up, tilt the extensions up, and still have the hidden cables behind the stem. Am I asking for too much? I have the V rise for my bars and those are beautiful, but they are a bit too high. I can stack a bunch of headset spacers and not use the V, but that's ugly and it also doesn't keep the base bar low. I also can't tilt the extensions up. Are there any other aero bars or stems on the market that have the cables going into the top tube like the P5 that would work? I like the TriRig Alpha One https://www.tririg.com/store.php?c=alphaone and maybe I should design and 3D print a fairing for the back of it that would cover the cables. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.