in

Adding Sunweb??

Last post 07-30-2018 6:56 PM by sausskross. 26 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-18-2018 8:43 AM

Adding Sunweb??

Cyclingnews.com is reporting that Team Sunweb will be moving to Cervelo next year and that Deloitte is going to be the new title sponsor for BMC. If true, I wonder what this means for Team Dimension Data.
    Jens Voigt doesn't complain about what suffering does to him, but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.
  • 05-19-2018 7:26 PM In reply to

Re: Adding Sunweb??

Cycling Weekly Article .. it looks like TDD has to get rid of MC ..
    ___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
  • 05-21-2018 10:48 PM In reply to

Awesome. I was at the Amgen TOC this week. Didn't even bother to go by the DD van. I can no longer stomach Cav. It'll be nice to see some people I respect on Cervelos.
    2011 Cervélo RS - SRAM Red
    2014 Cervélo R3 - SRAM Red eTap
    2015 Felt F1X - SRAM Force CX1
    2015 Surly Ice Cream Truck
    2017 BMC Fourstroke01 - Shimano XT
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 05-22-2018 6:29 AM In reply to

Layback:
    Awesome. I was at the Amgen TOC this week. Didn't even bother to go by the DD van. I can no longer stomach Cav. It'll be nice to see some people I respect on Cervelos.
    What is it about Cav that you cannot stomach or respect? His gratitude to teammates when he wins? His apologizing to them for not winning a stage when they've ridden their hearts out for him? Yes I get how he can be viewed as divisive because he speaks his mind and wears his heart on his sleeve. But his palmares backs up his thoughts and unlike the bland wonder bread like American pro athletes from the 4 major leagues he isn't afraid to tell it like it is.
    Jens Voigt doesn't complain about what suffering does to him, but suffering constantly complains about getting picked on by Jens Voigt.
  • 05-22-2018 10:05 AM In reply to

I won’t share the many examples, just the most recent. This past week DD was at Zwift Headquarters and they asked Cav what he’d change about Zwift. His response was that he’d like them to change things so that people can’t suck his wheel and then ride by and make fun of him. He has a very big ego and a very low self esteem for a former world champ. At its core Zwift is a fucking video game. There’s something wrong with him if he can’t ignore it.
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 05-22-2018 12:42 PM In reply to

Well that is unfortunate, but again, unlike American athletes we've been conditioned to seeing on television, etc., he actually speaks his mind. He's a throwback to a time when the PR guy wasn't holding them back. In that way he is a lot like Bill "Spaceman" Lee who pitched for the Red Sox and who also has criticized modern athletes for the milk toast responses they give. So if it just a video game, then why are you getting worked up over his honest response? Seriously, I am curious, not trying to start something. He got asked a question and he answered it, unless you are one of those folks he refers to,why does his answer bother you so much?
  • 05-23-2018 7:52 AM In reply to

He was asked a question he answered it . Why take people you don't know personal
  • 05-23-2018 11:11 AM In reply to

I just don't like him. Simple as that. You like him. Good for you. That's awesome.
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 05-24-2018 7:08 AM In reply to

Layback:
    I just don't like him. Simple as that. You like him. Good for you. That's awesome.
    So do you prefer riders ala Froome, i.e., bland as Wonder Bread? hahahaha When Cav first burst on the scene he rubbed me the wrong way a bit until I realized that he was just speaking his mind and had the legs to back up his mouth.
  • 07-08-2018 12:34 PM In reply to

His legs aren’t doing much talking so far in this years TDF. 8 points to his name. Must’ve been intermediate sprints because I haven’t seen him on camera except for when he was screaming at the motorcycle. Your whiny little *** is done. And no I don’t like Crash Froome. ;-)
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 07-10-2018 11:00 PM In reply to

Cav still has just 8 points to his name. Again I saw him running his mouth. He finished 21st. Less talky. More sprinty.
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 07-11-2018 7:49 AM In reply to

Had the Atomic Tadpole not bumped him and zig zagged across the road like he did, Cav would've been there.
  • 07-12-2018 2:36 AM In reply to

Well he wasn’t. He’s completely washed up and he’ll never win another stage of the TDF. Should’ve watched where he was going last year and he might have made a run at Merckx record. I see this year being similar to McEwens last tour.
    2018 Raleigh RXS
  • 07-12-2018 7:14 AM In reply to

hahaha - well the race isn't over until Paris.
  • 07-12-2018 8:37 AM In reply to

• Denmae
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-27-2013
    • Barrie, On
    • Posts 19

Yes we get it, Layback. You don’t like him. I’m pretty sure he’s accomplished a lot more in his life, than you have lol

2014 S3
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.