in

Why so long no new S5 2019 thread ..

Last post 10-07-2018 3:12 AM by sausskross. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2018 3:12 AM

Why so long no new S5 2019 thread ..

The new S5 2019 I saw first on 8 of August presented in a black box that could be entered with acompany of Cervélo Stuff, in my case Mr.Spearmann. Huuh, how amazing was that, he took all the time to answer my questioning. Another huuh, it had disc brakes, no surprise at all but still little bit sad for me.

Than I saw the frame and the new stem with handlebar, the front wheel cut out, the seat stays, the chain stays, the down tube, the seat tube, the bb shell, the top tube and the steering tube at last (I displaced it first). The fork can't do a full ore maximum turn but other with the first S5 it's not surprising why.

I entered the black box some more times, checked more and more details that came in mind, touched the curves and tapped on the surface to feel the differences to the S5 2015 I know from the last 3 1/1 years circling the planet two times by miles. The new frame made very clear that there is really no detail not looked into deep and carefully by the team. The frame surprised my imagination what will be possible after the previous version. It knocked me out and I like the work that Cervélo gave into it.

I wouldn't be surprised the stem shape will become a kind of a standart, since the proprietary parts are modern. With this shape it's brought to the sharp end.

At that bike trade show I saw my new frame, too, a S5 2015 MTN Qhubeka Team Edition. Can't wait to put some miles into it and to greet all the S5 riders out there with a big smile .. oSo >>

& here the new S5 2019 frame set in color ..

___/\___/\___/\___ the surfboard of the Kurpfalz is the road bike .. oSo >> Older, and faster, on my S5 ..
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2007-2013 Cervélo Cycles Inc. All rights reserved.